Terms & Conditions
The delivery charge is not included in the product price, but depending on the location there would be charges.
We cannot guarantee an exact delivery time, as it depends on the availability of our logistics partners and local traffic.
- If we are unable to deliver your order on the selected date due to circumstances within our control, you will be entitled to a full refund.
- If, on the other hand, we are unable to make a delivery due to circumstances beyond our control (for instance, the recipient is not at home), you will not be entitled to a refund. Nevertheless, should the recipient be unavailable when we attempt delivery, we generally leave a note to schedule a new delivery time.
Incorrect or Incomplete Delivery Information:
- If you provide us with incorrect or incomplete delivery information on placing your order, we will not be able to guarantee delivery. If our delivery personnel report that the delivery address is incorrect, we will attempt to contact you to confirm the details or to acquire additional information from you. You should bear in mind that changes to said information should be made at least two business days before the scheduled delivery date. For example, if your order is for 16 March, you should contact us before 7 pm UAE time on 13 March.
- Rose Charms DMCC will not be liable if your order cannot be delivered due to incorrect or incomplete delivery information, and you will therefore not be entitled to a refund.
- Locations Subject to Delivery Restrictions : Orders sent to hospitals, hotels, residential homes, companies, universities or public buildings are not guaranteed, but in most cases arrive as requested. If your delivery is going to such a location, please provide the name and telephone number of the establishment and as many details as possible.
- In the case of hospitals, we will need the recipient’s ward and room number. Rose Charms DMCC will attempt to deliver your bouquet in accordance with each establishment’s procedures, but we cannot be held liable if these procedures prevent successful delivery. Please note that many hospitals do not permit delivery to individual rooms, and that most ICUs do not permit flower delivery at all. Please check with the hospital before placing your order.
- If you wish to send flowers to someone staying in a hotel, you should specify their room number (if possible) and the name of the person under which the booking was made.
Rose Charms DMCC cannot issue a refund if a delivery cannot be made due to these circumstances.
• Deliveries Refused by the Recipient
If, for whatever reason, the recipient refuses to accept the delivery, you will not be entitled to a refund.
• Order Changes
To make changes to your order, please contact our Customer Service Number. You should make these changes at least two business days before the chosen delivery date. For instance, if your order is to be delivered on 16 March, you should get in contact with Rose Charms DMCC before 7 pm (CET) on 13 March.
- Our flower arrangements are unique and handcrafted, so no two arrangements are ever the same. Every effort is made to match orders as closely as possible to the product photographs and descriptions. While slight variations are sometimes necessary, the concept and quality of the item ordered are always guaranteed.
- The images we use to illustrate our complementary products are pictures and do not represent any particular brand. These products are sent from our florists and their availability depends on the season and on stock.
Products and Images:
Products only contain the items listed in the descriptions. Vases and other items are not included, unless explicitly stated in the product description. Photographs of flower bouquets represent the average bouquet size.
There may be minor variations in the bouquet’s composition and shape. Please see our Substitution Policy below.
Refund Requests and Claims:
If you are not satisfied with your order, you may request a refund by submitting a claim within two business days after the delivery date. Please submit your claim using the Customer Service link in Rose Charms DMCC, including your contact information.
In the event of quality-related issues, we kindly request you send a digital picture of the delivered product to info@rosecharmsJLT.com, indicating the order number in the email.
Payment Processing Issues:
If, for whatever circumstances, you provide incorrect credit card or payment information, we will not be able to process your order and your order will therefore not be dispatched.
• We will attempt to contact you to resolve the issue, but Rose Charms DMCC will not, under any circumstances, be responsible for any issues arising as a result thereof.
Though there is the option of viewing the product price in other currencies, orders will always be charged in AED. Rose Charms DMCC displays the prices in other currencies, but these conversions are only an approximation.
Rose Charms DMCC cannot be held responsible for any currency conversion differences and/or charges made by your financial institution.
- If you cancel your order at least five business days prior to the scheduled delivery date, you will be entitled to a full refund. For instance, if your order is scheduled for 16 March, you must contact us before 7 pm (UAE time) on 10 March.
- If notice of cancellation is given between five and two business days before the delivery date, an administrative fee of AED 20 will be deducted from your refund. For instance, if your order is to be delivered on 16 March, you must contact us before 7 pm (UAE time) on 13 March.
- If the order is cancelled less than two business days prior to the delivery date, no refund will be issued.
Changes and Cancellations:
- Gift order changes and cancellations are not accepted.
If, for whatever reason, you placed two or more identical orders and you notify us, we will issue a full refund for the duplicate order, provided we have not delivered the item.
Product Substitution Policy:
• From time to time, we may not have some items listed in the product description in stock, and substitutions of items of equal or greater value will be necessary.
Should the main flower type in the bouquet have to be replaced, we will attempt to notify you; if we are unable to reach you, we will proceed with the substitution to prevent delays in the order delivery. Roses, however, will never be substituted with other flowers without requesting your confirmation first.
If we do not have a certain additional product, the delivery will be made without said item and we will refund the sum of the product in question.
Colour Substitution Policy:
- We may make changes to the colour of the flowers, but will maintain the overall shades of the bouquet displayed on the website.
- Moreover, we cannot guarantee that the colour shade will perfectly match the one shown in the picture. For instance, a pink bouquet may be presented in a paler or a deeper shade.
- In the event of more extreme colour changes, we will attempt to contact you to inform you thereof. If we are unable to reach you, we will proceed with the colour substitution to prevent delays in the order delivery.
• Under no circumstances can we guarantee that special requests will be met. If such requests cannot be met, you will not be entitled to a refund.
Delivery Policy on Key Dates:
- In periods characterised by a large volume of orders (such as Christmas or Valentine’s Day), some of the aforementioned policies may be subject to changes.
Changes and Cancellations:
We cannot guarantee the execution of order changes or cancellations if they are not requested in the time period stipulated above.
- We cannot guarantee morning or afternoon delivery though you were given the option of choosing the time slot when placing your order.
- In some cases, and provided notification is given when placing your order, we will not be able to guarantee the delivery of your order on the chosen date and it will be made at the first available time.